Compact record cleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
The Pro-Ject VC-E is a compact and very affordable record cleaning machine. Regardless of its size and price, the VC-E offers a lot of features:
- The aluminium surface of the VC-E is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
- The VC-E is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
- It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process.
- A clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
- The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
- Pro-Ject’s eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
If you are looking for a compact and yet affordable record cleaning machine, the VC-E is definitely your choice.
Cleaning speed: 30 RPM
Included accessories: Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Plastic clamp, Wash it (100ml), Power cable
Power connection: 230/240 Volt, 50Hz
Power consumption: 230V/800W
Dimensions: 310 x 266 x 210 mm (W x H x D)