A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control with DC power supply minimizes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure low friction. The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Essential II DIGITAL utilises a straight 8.6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better “plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
Because Essential II DIGITAL comes with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono pre-amplifier with optical output, connection to both line-level input of your hi-fi or home theater equipment easily can be used simultaneously!
Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted MM phono preamp with RCA and 24bit optical outputs
• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Gloss Black
• Dust cover included