Overview: The EVO3 Polaris is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 480mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 6 power outlets which individually wire back to the central filter PCB. Most power cleaners filter incoming -power and then join all their output sockets together, running each in series, this is a mistake because Differential Mode noise created by your own electronics will cross contaminate from one component to the next. Polaris’ ‘star wiring’ schematic prevents this. Incoming power (C15 socket) is wired into a central filter and outputs to 6 isolated power outlets. No two audio components are wired directly together without passing through the Polaris conditioner.
Use 3 or more IsoTek EVO3 Initium cables, or EVO3 Premier cables, for best results.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated oxygen free copper with PTFE (Teflon) dielectric.
- Six bespoke Australian power outlet sockets and one C15 power inlet.
- Maximum continuous power: 2,300W.
Number of outlets: 6
Type of outlets: Standard AU Sockets
Standard mains inlet: 10A IEC C15 (kettle plug) fused
Mains voltage: 100-240VA 50-60Hz
Maximum current: 10A HRC
Total wattage: 2300W
Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 480mm (W x H x D)