Part of the secret to the Motion 40’s outstanding performance lies in the dual oversized black-aluminum cone woofers paired with a rear-firing bass port. The oversized woofer design creates increased cone area delivering higher output and audibly richer, deeper bass performance than it’s slightly smaller sibling, the Motion 20. The addition of a dedicated mid-woofer also promotes an even more open, revealing and authentic sound in the critical midrange.
- Frequency Response: 40–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- High Frequency Driver: 1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with large 13.3cm x 4.4cm diaphragm.
- Mid Frequency Transducer: 5-1/2” (14cm) aluminum cone woofer in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust cap reduces cone break-up
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 6-1/2” (16.5cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 300 watts
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Cabinet: Ported Components, Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts, Black Lacquer, White Lacquer, Red Cherry Veneer.
- Weight 22.2 kg
- Dimensions 107.9cm high x 19.2cm wide x 32.6cm deep