- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,6800 continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
- Six bespoke high-grade Australian outlet sockets & One C19 inlet socket (Isotek EVO3 Premier cable (AU-to-C19) supplied).
- Full system upgrade for both audio and home cinema / visual usage.
- Improves sound and picture quality.
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes.
- Suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers.
- Multi award winning design.
Number of outlets: 6
Outlets 1-2 (high current): 16A
Outlets 3-6 (medium current): 5A
Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
Mains voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Total available power: (230V) 3680W
Total transient power: (high current) 18400W
Dimensions: 444 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D)
Weight (boxed): 9Kg