- Listen down deepFills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that lets you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference Sonos’ wireless subwoofer makes — you’ll feel it in your bones.
- All sound, zero vibrationTwo force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- One-button setupNo wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimised, whole-room listening experience.
- Wherever you want itBecause it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room — even lying flat under a couch.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Force-canceling speakersEliminate cabinet buzz and rattle.
- Multiple orientationsPlace it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™.
- Integrated, multi-room controlIf you have multiple music players, you can control what’s playing in any room from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Find and play your favourite songs in an instantSearch for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless connectivityAndroid devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
- Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PCTurn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Wireless multi-room music with SonosNet
- Built-in wireless capabilityThe SUB can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play a different song in every room, at the same timeTune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
- Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronisationPlay the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
Simple setup and expandable design
- Simple setupNo technical or wireless expertise required. Put a SUB in any room where you want music and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
- Expandable wireless systemExpand your wireless music system room by room. Wirelessly add more SUBs to your home and enjoy true multi-room music.
- Simple to moveThe SUB is so small that it is easy to move to the backyard, deck or any other room. Simply pick it up, plug it in, and enjoy the music.
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for freeThe Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.