Fits into your favourite audio system
- Connects to a home theatre system or external amplifierSeamlessly integrates your home theatre system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
- Analogue and digital audio outputEnjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each roomOptimise sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch®Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes® music, direct from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, to any room in your home.
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, and more throughout the homeAn analogue audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Other cool features
- Wake up to musicSet the alarm and wake up to your favourite music or Internet radio station in one room, or all over the house. Just hit snooze to get a few minutes more sleep. Fall asleep to soothing music with the sleep timer.
- Schedule your musicUse the scheduler to play music at a specific time for a set duration — great for that 30-minute workout.
- Easy Internet connectivity for other products in your houseThe CONNECT has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or NAS drive.
- Includes Sonos Desktop Controller software and setup software for your computerControl all your music and all your rooms from any computer or laptop in your house. Setup software facilitates music sharing so music folders on your hard drive can be shared across all Sonos players.
- Front-panel play/pause controlsProvides quick access to music, volume and play/pause controls when you don’t have a Controller in hand. Press the Mute button once to start or stop the music and twice to skip to the next track.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™.
- Integrated, multi-room controlIf you have multiple music players, you can control what’s playing in any room from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Find and play your favourite songs in an instantSearch for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless connectivityAndroid devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
- Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PCTurn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Wireless multi-room music with SonosNet
- Built-in wireless capabilityThe CONNECT can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play a different song in every room, at the same timeTune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
- Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronisationPlay the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
Simple setup and expandable design
- Simple setupNo technical or wireless expertise required. Put a CONNECT in any room where you want music and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for freeThe Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.