It features the comprehensive OLED display and control parameters established by the EISA award-winning I32 integrated amplifier. The PRE32 is housed in a heavy gauge alloy steel chassis, and incorporates two pairs (L/R) of low-noise balanced XLR inputs and 4 pairs of RCA inputs. In addition there are two pairs of RCA outputs and a single pair of balanced XLR outputs, as well as a record output, RS232, trigger, IR and RF inputs. MEDIA/streaming connections such as USB, iPod, LAN etc are available through the modular MM30 media board, which may be enhanced with a high quality aptX Bluetooth upgrade.
- Analogue Inputs 2 pair XLR (L & R) 4 pair RCA (L & R)
- Other In/outputs RS232, IR in/out, Trigger in/out, RF.
- Optional MM30 Media i/o module
- Optional high quality aptX Bluetooth upgrade
- Input Impedance 15k Both RCA and XLR
- Analogue Record Output 1 pair RCA (L & R)
- Pre Output 2 pair RCA (L & R), 1 pair XLR (L & R)
- Output Impedance 110 ohms
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 100kHz -3dB
- THD + N < 0.003%, 20Hz – 100kHz, 0dB gain.
- Signal to Noise -115 dBV
- Max in /out level 10Vrms
- Gain 16dB
- Power Consumption Standby: 0.2W; Operate: 23W
- Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 385 x 105mm
- Weight 10.5 kg