The I22 is a two x 80 watt integrated amplifier utilising Primare’s acclaimed proprietary UFPD power technology. It is designed to provide high power output with very low distortion and system control.
An optional DAC board, fitted to the I22, comprises three digital inputs for the upgrading of existing CD players via their digital outputs, and the streaming of music files from PCs and Macs. There is an isochronous USB-B input (16-24bit data at 44.1 to 96kHz), a TOSLINK connector (16-24 bit data at 44.1-192kHz) and SPDIF (16-24bit/44.1-192kHz). Specialised processing at the Isochronous USB-B input re-clocks the incoming data for reduced jitter and greater bit resolution through the DAC, optimising sound quality from music files.
THIS TITANIUM* UNIT IS MY LAST DEMO STOCK I22 AMPLIFIER/DAC AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. (*Note: Around the start of 2017, Primare produced Titanium products with titanium case-lids and later they produced titanium products with black lids. My CD22 has a black lid and my I22/DAC has a silver lid. At these prices, that’s just how it has to be, I’m afraid. They look fine when set in a cabinet with just their fascia panels showing.
- Output Power 2x 80W at 8Ω, 2x 160W at 4Ω
- Analogue Inputs 4 pair RCA (L & R)
- Optional DAC Board:
- 1x USB-B input
- 1x Digital Optical input (1 TOSLINK)
- 1x Digital Coaxial input (1 RCA jack)
- Input Impedance 15kΩ
- Analogue Record Output 1 pair RCA (L & R)
- Pre Out 1 pair RCA (L & R)
- Output Impedance RCA 94Ω
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 20kHz, -0.5dB
- THD + N < 0.05%, 20Hz – 20kHz, 10W at 8Ω
- Signal to Noise -95dB
- Power Consumption Standby: 0.3W; Operate: 19W
- Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 420 x 106 mm
- Net weight 10 kg
- Gross weight 12.5 kg