A stereo interconnect with a neutral, relaxing sound, proven to be an excellent foundation for further system improvements.
Benefiting from ongoing research and development, the Element is fitted with Atlas Cables’ proprietary ‘Integra’ non-magnetic RCA plugs. The Integra connector features a solder-free, cold-weld connection, optimized to create a coherent, continuous signal path. The signal conductor is a fully shielded high quality OCC copper, designed and constructed to provide maximum resistance to Radio Frequency Interference which can raise noise levels in a poorly shielded cable.
The result is a cable which offers a large three dimensional sound-stage and fine levels of detail without the artificial brightness which affects many budget cables. The Element Integra offers a neutral, relaxing sound and has proven to be an excellent foundation for further system improvements.
Atlas Element comprises:
- Coaxial Design,
- 99.999% Purity (!) Ohno Continuous Casting Copper Conductor,
- Polyethylene PEF Dielectric, 6mm Outside Diameter
- 99.99% Purity Oxygen Free Copper Shielding (90% Shield)
- Solder-free Integra RCA Connectors
- Three time winner of What HiFi’s Product of the Year in the category ‘Best Analogue Interconnect.’
- Hi-Fi Choice Recommended: I play a variety of recordings and discover that the Element Integra works extremely well
- Hi-Fi World: Element offers remarkable value for money.
The Element range includes other analogue termination options, complementary HDMI, USB & digital interconnects and speaker cables.