Sophisticated, involving sound and exceptional value for money.
The Equator Integra is fitted with Atlas Cables’ propietary Integra non-magnetic RCA plugs. The Integra connector features a solder-free, cold-weld connection, optimized to create a coherent, continuous signal path. The signal conductor utilises 80 strands of high purity Oxygen Free Copper encased with a superbly constructed double screen to provide maximum resistance to Radio Frequency Interference which can raise noise levels in a poorly shielded cable and improves on the Element Integra performance.
The result is a beautifully balanced interconnect which offers a large three dimensional sound-stage and fine levels of resolution without any sense of exaggerated ‘detail’ which is superficially impressive but quickly fatiguing to listen to.
Atlas Equator comprises:
- Coaxial Design,
- 99.999% Purity (!) Ohno Continuous Casting Copper Conductor,
- Polyethylene PEF Dielectric, 8.5mm Outside Diameter
- Twin-Layer 99.99% Purity Oxygen Free Copper Shielding (95% Shield)
- Solder-free Integra RCA Connectors
- Hi-Fi Pig Recommended: And WOW! I’m immediately impressed with what I hear.
- What Hi-Fi: if you want a fine second-upgrade interconnect, look no further
- Hi-Fi Choice Recommended: the Equator is very fine indeed – you’ll not find much at the price that comes close
The Equator range includes a sub-woofer interconnect and speaker cables.